- Parents applying for Nursery, L.K.G.& U.K.G. will be required to fill an Application Form
- There will be no formal tests or interviews conducted for the child instead the child will be observed in a group setting to assess his/her ability to interact in a school environment.
Standard Public School & Standard English School
- A simple, yet comprehensive three-stage admission process will be used
- Initial Screening on the basis of an Application Form
- Aptitude Test to determine the child’s proficiency across different subject areas
- Successful applicants will be required to carry out certain other formalities to complete the admission process.
- When seeking admission, parents are required to come to the school with their child for an informal interaction to meet the Principal/HM and teachers. This is mandatory.
- Applicants will be informed directly by the school administration regarding the dates for this interaction.
- Once the parents are informed about the admissions status, there will be no changes. The final decision of the admission committee will be binding.