Ward sachivalayam -53, Ram Nagar, Kovur Nagar, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515004
The Kindertown Summer Camp is packed with entertainment for children of all ages, and is sure to keep your little ones completely engaged in the summer days. We provide an array of activities to choose from different bundles, and create flexible packages that are suited to each child individually. You can mix and match activities from different bundles, to give your child a unique summer experience at Kindertown!
We also offer a special playgroup and pre-kinder enrichment program, that is specially designed for toddlers of ages 2 - 4 years old. This program consists of activities that cater particularly to children from the age group of 2 – 4 years old, and equips them with all the right skills they need before beginning preschool!
KINDERTOWN PLAYGROUP ROUTINE:
Our teachers engage children in a variety of fun and stimulating activities to further children’s vital social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development in a safe and playful manner.
A typical playgroup session at Kindertown Playgroup encompasses the following routine:
1. Set up and welcome
2. Circle time
3. Free play with educational learning activities
4. Story time
5. Snack time
6. Guided activities like singing, reading, arts and crafts or exercise
7. Multi-sensory activities
8. Packing away
9. Music and puppet show
10. Goodbye songs
During our Playgroup sessions, children will have opportunities to:
1. Look at interesting things such as birds, animals, plants, trees, shells, stones, boxes, tubes, mirrors;
2. Listen to a range of sounds such as songs, rhymes, jingles, stories, music;
3. Touch a variety of objects that are hard, soft, bumpy, smooth, rough, cold;
4. Taste a range of flavors such as those in fruit, milk, vegetables, bread;
5. Investigate things that open, close, float, sink, twist, turn;
6. Explore objects such as large boxes, things that make noises, things that move;
7. Experiment with water, sand, clay, paint, glue, dough, crayons;
8. Play for uninterrupted periods of time, alone and alongside others, with help from adults, and in their own way;
9. Talk to other children and adults and have their efforts rewarded;
10. Rest and relax from time to time.
At Kindertown Playgroup, we believe in and promote parent involvement as, this does not merely contribute to quality, but is essential if Early Education is to be successful. Adults who encourage and support young children to play are adults who are helping children to learn.
Nursery gives exposure to our young learners to practice the essential social, emotional and problem-solving skills. We use the multiple-intelligence approach to lay foundation for better learning.
Kindergarten (Lower KG & Upper KG)
Kindergarten helps children grow to be effective learners as they build their self- confidence, sense of creativity, and practical skills that assist with reading, writing, and mathematics.